Monday, September 28, 2009

What do I do after a show???

Had a moderately succesful show tonight. No major flaws by myself or team members...so? This is Las Vegas a 24 hour hotspot, I know you are all wondering what I do after the show with all my pumped up energy?
Straight home. Downloaded a song that had been banging around in my head all day ("Stay" by Shakespears Sister.) straight to the refridgerater....began cooking a late dinner, since I starve myself on show nights. I am making a southwest style chicken breast. And turn the tv to Nancy Grace, pour a tall glass of chocolate milk...and thats it.
I know I have an exciting life.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.