Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New Teaching Position at LVFreeze

I accepted a paid teaching position at LVFreeze. I will be teaching the Intermediate Improv class, every week on Sunday.
Why am I taking this position I ask myself. I've been there several times before, and always been frustrated in the end.
The truth is, I really do love teaching improv.
My frustrations in the past have come from differences of opinion with the school or sponsoring organization where I taught at.
I feel enough autonomy going into this specific situation that I dont worry too much about it.
I will be sacrificing my free time. Time I usually spend with family and friends.
The classes will be kept small...so the money is not going to be that great. But it may be worth it in otherways, such as filling my heart with gladness.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.