Wednesday, September 09, 2009

UPDATE on the Last Men on Earth

I have been promising a podcast with Anthony and Mike, the comedy duo from The Last Men on Earth.
It has been pushed back due to me being a retard.

I had them both sit down for a great podcast, I then went to editing in a brand new program that I bought. I guess I shoulda saved a back-up copy before getting to the editing. I erased the entire track.

The boys are hard to get together and sit down for an interview, and I blew it.
So apologies to all, and I will do my best to wrangle them together again. It just wont be as soon as I would want, because of their hectic schedules.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.