Wednesday, September 16, 2009

6 Questions with the Last Men on Earth

Here is a link to six questions I asked Anthony and Mike from the Last Men on Earth.

I had asked them these questions in anticipation of the podcast session which would come later. And since I blew the podcast with some technical malfunctions....all I have to salvage is this written interview. Mike and Anthony are both charming and polite. And I am scary. Like in the perverted way. So...it may be awhile before they sit down for a re-do of the podcast. My fingers are crossed. In the meanwhile...enjoy reading their responses to these six questions.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aeq29Yv8QhvAZGR6bnFyNDdfM2ZtcDZ0Y2hn&hl=en

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.