Saturday, December 12, 2009

bear with me folks...or FROG with me.

be patient please...while i experiment with different microphones, and equiptment to find what works best. I know my sound sucks right now...but Im working on it. Unfortunately, I got no one to show me nuthin-I'm strickly going by trial and error.
I have two mics so far, buying a third this month. Also trying several different recording modes.
EVENTIALLY......I will chance upon the right equiptment that suits my purpose. After all, even a blind chicken eventually pecks at a kernal of corn!!!!

Also, there will be some more interesting shows down the tube. Im kinda holding back on those shows til I work out the technical aspects first.

Thanks for stickin around.
the IMPROV FROG

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.