Friday, March 05, 2010

Exciting changes coming SOON!

Hey yall. Thanks and thanks...for all your interest and support. I have heard from many of you about what you like and dislike about the podcast, and I am happy to announce that some exciting changes will be coming to the podcast very SOON!

I'm not gonna go into detail right now. But ONE fun frog that I will let out of the bag is that we will soon go to more than ONE episode per month.

So if you're a fan of the show, there will be MORE shows for you to love.
If you are NOT a fan of the show, get your meds increased and mellow out.

I will be traveling to DENVER next week and when I come back I will announce the NEW changes.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.