Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Great stand up set in Las Vegas

I had a great time at the live show on May 23rd downtown Las Vegas. I performed a fifteen minute stand up set. All in all every single joke was well received except ONE. But you dont know me too well if you think I would let that sleeping dog lie. I put some extra stank on that dead dog, til I recessutated it back to life, and salvaged that dead joke with some impromtu physical comedy.
The improv group that performed on the show was smoking hot that night. There was a hip hop group that rocked the house, and the entire show was technically savvy. there was a live video feed that went out over the internet.
Anyway...hope to do it again soon.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the improv FROG podcast by Chili B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.